The Key of Solomon is a 16th century grimoire which gives a thorough description of the process of summoning a spirit, with chapters on the various supplies the magician will require, and the tasks they must perform. It does not provide a list of demons or spirits, as is common in other Solomonic grimoires, but mentions the four demons kings associated with the cardinal directions, and a smattering of angels.
The grimoire The Book of Gold has been bundled with this grimoire.
The grimoire Hygromanteia influenced this grimoire.
This grimoire is in the tradition of Solomon
The grimoire Grimorium Verum mentions this grimoire.
- How To Make the Magic Carpet Proper For Interrogating the Intelligences, So As To Obtain An Answer Regarding Whatsoever Matter One May Wish To Learn
- How To Make the Magic Garters
- How To Render Thyself Master of A Treasure Possessed By the Spirits
- Of the Experiment Concerning Things Stolen And How It Should Be Performed
- Of the Experiment of Invisibility And How It Should Be Performed
- To Hinder A Sportsman From Killing Any Game
Timeline of related events
1640Birth of La Voisin (owned this grimoire)
1680Execution of La Voisin (owned this grimoire)
1722Birth of Marc Antoine René de Voyer (owned this grimoire)
1787Death of Marc Antoine René de Voyer (owned this grimoire)
1817Publication of Grimorium Verum (mentions this grimoire)